Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart NET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcould not load... ecprocessor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: could not load... ecprocessor
    Posted: May/31/06 at 12:05pm
I've purchased the .net version.
I'm testing my first salescart on my localhost.

While trying to complete a purchase receipt1.aspx gave error of missing ecproccesor.dll.
I called support and the person email me the dll - told me to put it in the \bin directory - I did that.

Now I got a different error at the homepage.aspx

error:
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ecprocessor' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 59:         &nb sp;       <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
Line 60:         &nb sp;       <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
Line 61:         &nb sp;       <add assembly="*" />
Line 62:         &nb sp;   </assemblies>
Line 63:         &nb sp;   <buildProviders>

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig    Line: 61

If I removed ecprocessor.dll from the \bin folder the homepage.aspx open ok.

What is the problem?
Is this dll compatible with .net framework 2.0?

thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/06 at 3:16pm
The problem is that ecprocessorstub.dll was incorrectly name as ecprocessor.dll.
The actual fix for the issue required two files: ecprocessor.dll and ecprocessorstub.dll.
Bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/09 at 4:48pm
Hello;
I am having this same problem - where can the ecprocessorstub.dll be downloaded at?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic