Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSend Reminder issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Send Reminder issue
    Posted: December/25/04 at 8:44pm
One thing I noticed with the send reminder(forgot password). If I put a email address that is in the shop database it works great, but if I put in a random email address that is not in datbase, I get "page cannot display" error. Do you have a fix that will bring you to a page that says "invalid email address...try again"

Thanks for your help
Dave
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 3:28pm
I believe so. What version are you currently running?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 3:31pm
I have Salescart 5.0 pro
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 3:36pm
What was the error message by the way? Make sure that you have your friendly HTTP error messages disabled so you can actually see the exact message.
Techno Geek
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 3:39pm
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

?, line 0
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 4:24pm
Will -
I also get that same error on the "Promotional Email" (3_go-Email.asp) page when the search criteria does not match the info in the database.

Thanks for help
Dave
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by dremer dremer wrote:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

?, line 0

Yes, that's because the email address is not in the database so it would throw the error message above. However, I believe this was fixed a while back ago. It might be worth while to download the order management from the userroom and just drop the files in question in your current online directory.
Techno Geek
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/04 at 9:56pm
Will -
I followed you instruction and re-download the order management plug-in and replaced the customer_login,asp page and still same error.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/04 at 11:57am
Strange. Please go ahead and submit a support ticket, I'll need to verify this. If it hasn't been fixed, then we'll provide it to you free of charge.
Techno Geek
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/06 at 8:28pm
I know this issue has been posted awhile back, but I still haven't got this issue resolved. Do you happen to have the updated customer_login.asp page to fix this password reminder issue.
Thanks
Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic