Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline Order Management PlugIn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Order Management PlugIn
    Posted: September/24/06 at 5:29am
My webhosts recently moved my website to a different server, so I have had to recreate my web. Although it was working okay before, I now have 2 problems with the online order management plug in:

I can sneak into the order management system but am unable to add a user - the page with the 'add new merchant' stays as it is, when you press the button and

When I've sneaked in to look at orders placed - it comes up with this message on the view sales by product page:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cc1'

Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.

/myweb2/online/3_product.asp, line 257

I have deleted the online system and recreated it and republished it several times, and am still getting the same problems. I use Frontpage 2000 and have Salescart standard. Has anyone any helpful ideas????
Thanks
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/06 at 3:00pm
Thats usually a pretty major error. Have you tried changing out the shopping cart database?
suz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/06 at 4:23pm
Yes, I've updated the database, re-ran the salescart wizard, recalculated hyperlinks, deleted/re-installed the online order management plugin, etc but continue to get the same problem.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/06 at 9:48am
That error...means a column that it expects to see in the database is not there. It can only be the database is damaged or the page is damaged.

I have seen folks pointing to a different older versoin of the database then they think they are pointing to.

But thats what that error means so it has to be a "major" file damaged.
suz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/06 at 2:36pm
What do you suggest, as I mentioned before I have tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin already? If it's pointing to the wrong database - where do I need to go to correct that (sorry that may seem a daft question, but I want to be sure!)? Thanks
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/06 at 2:40pm
Replace the shopping cart database (ships as shop.mdb in /fpdb) with the database provided in the plugin)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic