Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart NET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedObject variable or With block . . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Object variable or With block . . .
    Posted: August/01/06 at 12:02pm
Has anyone encountered the error "Object variable or With block variable not set."? When I attempt to add a product to the cart, this is the error I receive. I'm using SalesCart NET. Here is the StackTrace:

[NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set.]
   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Con tainer..ctor(Object Instance) +247076
   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.New LateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) +139
   ASP.cgi_bin_shop1_aspx.GetOrder() +1069
   ASP.cgi_bin_shop1_aspx.Page_Load() +55
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.ArglessFunctio nCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o) +5
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateP roxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +781871
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Bool ean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Thanks in advance.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/06 at 5:36pm
This is a typical error when the version of ASP.NET that SalesCart NET has in the /bin folder is different than the version you are running on your server.
kdonovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/06 at 9:42am
I am running version 2.0? Does SalesCart NET only support the 1.x version of the framework? I don't want to have to install both . . .
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/06 at 9:56am
Which version of 2.0...there are multiple versions? We provide two different ones.
kdonovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/06 at 10:20am
Version 2.0.50727. Will that work?
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/06 at 11:16am
Your issue is more complex in that your database schema is incorrect. Just work through support with the tasks that have handed to you.
kdonovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/06 at 2:37pm
Do I contact support, or will they contact me with those tasks?
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/06 at 9:21am
Two emails where sent from support but there has been no response from you?!???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic