Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart NET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked.net Dreamweaver CSS - SCProduct Componen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanessaBurgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .net Dreamweaver CSS - SCProduct Componen
    Posted: March/07/08 at 8:09am
Help would be appreciated

.net Dreamweaver CSS - SC Product Component

I have a CSS stylesheet included in my website independant of the SC Style Sheet.

There is a class for the dropdownlist boxes which I would like to use for the SalesCart Product component quantity field.

I have tried adding the class to <form action='../cgi-bin/shop1.aspx' method='POST' name='scform'"> but no joy.

I would like to be able to change the width of the quantity field, change the font and reduce the amount of digits the field will accept to three.

Any ideas ?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/08 at 11:32am
You can do all of this within the Product Link....
VanessaBurgess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanessaBurgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/08 at 11:17am
Can you send me the code/instructions to instert please. Tried several options but unable to edit the SC Product Link.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/08 at 4:30pm
First, you can edit the quantity graphic so it looks anyway you want. There are no simplier instructions other than to get Adobe Photoshop and edit the quantity graphic. You shouldn't try and do it if your not understanding these basic instructions.

If you edit the product page in code view, you can add a field size to the Quantity text box with a knowledge of basic html.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic