Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShipping Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghidorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Info
    Posted: January/27/05 at 8:33am
I have sales cart pro ver 3.82 and the shipping options have dissappeared from my website as of 2 days ago. I am not extremely skilled at website maintainence and have taken over the job on a pre-existing website. Can anyone give me a starting point or need more info I would greatly appreciate it thank you...
MelodyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelodyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 11:20am
Do you mean the page that offers shipping options is gone? That would lead me to believe your global.asa got tweaked and skips over that page. I would redo the setup wizard to get a new globa.asa and copy that over the one on your site (back up the original one first in case it doesn't work).
Ghidorah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghidorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 12:17pm
After attempting to redo the setup wizard I get an activeX 429 cannot create error. I have followed the help file that Sales cart provides to remedy this problem....could possibly the shipping file be running as HTML instead of ASA? Im kind of stuck...Thanks for helping me!! Ghid
Ghidorah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghidorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 12:38pm
The Shipping "instructions" page is gone..It allows me to begin the sales procedure but does not let me choose UPS/FED EX and it will let me continue on to credit card selection..Im puzzled! Thanks
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 4:54pm
Sounds like you're dealing with a bunch of different issues. Do you have any support left? If so, then you might want to take advantage of it.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Ghidorah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghidorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/05 at 6:46am
I dont believe we have any support left at all....It has been at least a year since this product was purchased. Like I said I am taking over where someone left off on a very small business website..Please any advice I would certainly appreciate as we are losing sales opportunities. Thanks.. Ghidra
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/05 at 8:34am
How did you run the wizard? Did you run it on your computer on your local copy of the website or on the HTTP website?

The error 429 is generally referring to a missing object from your OS. Did you recently install or uninstall an application from your machine?
Techno Geek
Ghidorah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghidorah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/05 at 10:48am
I've tried running it from both locations to see if It would make a difference and it does not. And I have not made any changes to my machine with the exception of installing Microsoft XML Parser per the Sales Cart help file suggestion..which did not work. Thanks again! Ghid
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/05 at 10:54am
Strange. If you want to cut down on the troubleshooting time, removing both SalesCart and FrontPage and re-installing them will resovle your issue.
Techno Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic