Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPRO V5.0 & SQL V 5.0 conflict

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRO V5.0 & SQL V 5.0 conflict
    Posted: December/17/04 at 10:29pm
I am running Win XP Pro, FP2003 & I have SQL 5.0 as well as PRO 5.0 loaded up in my computer. The SQL has all the plugins installed while PRO has none yet (I'm afraid what might happen). I have mostly finished with my SQL store (I rarely work on it anymore) & have been focusing on a number of PRO static based stores. I occasionally find that my online SalesCart Product Link fails to function correctly in a newly republished (previously functioning store). On these occasions I find that if I try to use FP2003 to install a SalesCart PRO Product Link in my current local store or try to open up the SalesCart PRO Product Link, I cannot. This is because NO SalesCart PRO Product Links Exist in my FP2003 anymore! What I find instead is only a SalesCart SQL Product Link from which to select & that the previous PRO Product Link is missing from my selection menu. In these occasions I find the SQL product link wants to place a SQL file into a folder on my hard drive. I must decline this installation & then go out & delete the folder it was trying to install the file into, then I must reinstall PRO all over again to get it to function & reinstall the PRO Product link back into FP2003. Any ideas how to prevent this from happening again? I've ran into this 6 or 7 times in the past 6 months.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic