Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInclude Page Not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Big Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Include Page Not working
    Posted: December/17/04 at 10:00pm
First check to see if your product page is a .htm or an .asp page. It must be an .asp type page or it will not link & display. If it is a .htm you must rename it to a .asp page.
Or it is possible that you may not be pointing correctly to the include page. I'm not sure how your store is set up i.e. dynamic or static. I use a static store & have found the include page must be pointed to properly or it fails to display. First insure you have checked the box in your SalesCart to display the include page. Next if the page resides outside the Mall folder you must provide proper (pointer)location in SalesCart so it can locate it. For example, if it is named xyz_include.htm & is located in a folder called Products along with your other products pages, you would point to it like this
../products/xyz_include.htm
I hope this helps.
debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/04 at 8:49am
My include page doesn't add the information to the description section in my sales cart. Can someone help me fix this.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic