Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSalesCart Pro v5.10?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SalesCart Pro v5.10?
    Posted: September/13/06 at 11:45pm
I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that mentions the updates/fixes to version 5.10 over 5.04

Is there somewhere that I can view these updates/fixes?

Thank you
JasonJolliff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/06 at 1:57pm
I uninstalled SalesCart Pro 5.0.4 and installed the updated 5.10 but when I go to create SalesCart Pro Shopping Cart system, it still shows that is is version 5.0.4

?

I'm also having another problem that will probably go away once 5.10 is installed properly but at the end of the installation of a new shopping cart system, I get

Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object

Any help on these two matters would be greatly appreciated.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/06 at 2:58pm
Well, a version upgrade may affect one piece without affecting the entire bundle until there is a major release. So the wizard where your probably getting the version # might be the same....but files within the checkout are updated or maybe the manual. We do not revision everything for a minor version change.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic