Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSalescart Wizard not bring up right info.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghtyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salescart Wizard not bring up right info.
    Posted: March/20/06 at 3:22pm
Hi,

After reinstalling my website, when I try to modify SalesCart settings, the Salescart Wizard does not bring up all the information changed in global.asa. All my settings are gone. However, when I look at global.asa , my old settings are still there. .

When Salescart configuation needs to be modified, as I understand, the changes from global.asa is brought up by the Wizard and all the changes are written to global.asa. After I resintalled Frontpage and Salescart, the information in the Wizard does not match the details in global.asa. It only brings up default settings as if the Salescart were never configured As a result, I cannot make changes to the current website. Where does the Wizard get the information and where the new changes are written to?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Celine
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/06 at 9:40am
It does not read in the savings from the global.asa. It stores the settings internally. If you reintall, those settings will be lost and it will go back to its defaults.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic