Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCart no longer working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cibolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cart no longer working
    Posted: February/26/06 at 11:31am
I just recently had some hardware issues on my pc and had to reformat. After I re-installed all my software I had to make some changes on my website. After I published the site my cart is now not working. The database is there, but the add to cart images have changed(do not show up) and it no longer goes to the check out after adding items. I would be grateful for any ideas/help.
VIEW HERE

I am using FrontPage 2003, Access(Office 2003, Sales Cart Pro for FrontPage

THANK YOU
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/06 at 9:06am
Hmm, I looked at this page and these are no SalesCart Form Bots. They are just plain old form posts...and currently they are going no-where.

<form action= method=POST>

Not sure this was ever implemented correctly at all....

Did you publish first to a unix server or something that could have possibly stripped your page of everything?

Right now, what you have, unfortunately, is not salvagable.

Edited by mike
cibolo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cibolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/06 at 1:18pm
Did not post anywhere else. It was working fine no problems, until I had to reformat my pc. I reinstalled Frontpage and Salescart. Then I had to make some updates to the site and when I re-uploaded the site this is how it came out. The changes I made where not even in the cart or database area. Only on a html page.

You think I have to rebuild the entire cart?

cibolo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cibolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/06 at 10:19pm
I have gotten everything working.
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic