Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddynamic-include problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dynamic-include problems
    Posted: February/14/06 at 2:49pm
I am trying to use the dynamic-include and am getting this error message:

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0411'

Name redefined

?, line 0

Class CSimpleAdo
------^

I have tried all the kb articles and nothing has worked. Any help is greatly appreciated!
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/06 at 8:52am
Do you have any "include" calls in your dynamic include page? Probably. There shouldn't be any in there. It should be a plain jane page or text only.
drafting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/06 at 3:50pm
I am not quite sure what you are asking. The dynamic-include page that I am using is the one that came with Salescart. I have it working on two other sites but can not get it to work on this one.
drafting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/06 at 5:15pm
I think I figured it out. The dynamic-include.asp page does not work when you are displaying the cart contents (subtotal and number of items in cart) on the same page. YOu can do one or the other but not both. Is there any way to get around this?
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/06 at 8:39am
It will work. However, look at productpage.asp (the generic product page thats shipped with the product). There is a bunch of code at the top of the page. That code is what generates the information for the cart contents button. That needs to be at the top of or added to the page that you are trying to display the cart contents....
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/06 at 8:41am
Name redefined

?, line 0

Class CSimpleAdo
------^

Ok, looking back at this error message....what it means is that you have duplicated an include. For example, you have something like this twice on the page...which you cannot do....

<!--#include file="../cgi-bin/codepage.asp"-->
drafting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/06 at 10:36am
So all I have to do is erase all the duplicate include pages? Should that fix the problem?
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/06 at 10:51am
You need to erase the duplicate code include "entry" you've added to the page...not the pages themselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic