Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshipping plugin = Product Registration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shipping plugin = Product Registration
    Posted: January/14/06 at 2:36pm
Ok I just downloaded the shipping plugin and installed it. Went to fedx and got the zone info.
Configure Federal Express Corporation Instant-Quote Shipping form and then tryed a test order. Every thing went fine and filled out the shipping info on the shopping cart and clicked on continue order and I get sent here
http://regsvc.salescart.com/registration/register.aspx

why?

don
Lonewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/06 at 5:37am
Ok I been digging round in the files and found a help file on the office folder. It said that you be prompted to register the product as a service. Well what got me was when I clicked on the button at the bottom of the page nothing happend. About the 3 time I tryed it I seen at the lower left corner "a error has occured". So I went digging in the html code and found the web address the button should have sent me to. I cut and pasted in IE and registered. The shipping plug in is now working.
The 1st help file that I was using to install the plug in did not say anything about prompted to register the product as a service.
A good night sleep can do good things for the mind. Now if I can fix the other 2 small problems I will have it made.

Don
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/06 at 11:53am
Because you have to register the software the first time before you use it.

The shipping plugin is a "service".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic