Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsetup cheat sheet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: setup cheat sheet
    Posted: December/06/05 at 9:49am
Does anyone using front page and sales cart pro have cheat sheets they have made?

I did once and cannot find them. I really like sales cart but it seems that any time I make a change nothing works anymore without having to go back and replace files etc. I'm changing the look of our site. Problems started with no longer displaying the customer info on the credit card screen. Now we get the "The Time to process your Order has Expired!" message when clicking on the "check out now" button.

sigh....I wish this was easier.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/05 at 9:38am
Well unfortunately, that particular error is a frontpage bug typically. There is a new FrontPage bug that causes the FrontPage to modify the global.asa and puts in a modification to the connection string that breaks it. The easy way around this is typically to put in a "space" for the username....this fools the FrontPage code.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic