Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVBScript error on Confirm1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weasel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VBScript error on Confirm1
    Posted: March/24/05 at 11:13am
When I go through the checkout process on my web site, when I get to the cgi-bin/confirm1 and cgi-bin/confirm2 sections, I get this error:

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0400'

Expected statement

?, line 0

End If
^

I have tried creating a new site and copying the code to this site, but it hasn't helped. I understand that this is a VBScript code error.
Does anyone know how to fix this, or does anyone have the correct code?
My site is sosofficesupplync.com Go to menu at left and select Towers. Select one and go through the checkout process to get the error.
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/05 at 5:02pm
We did resolve this issue. You might want to let everyone else what the resolution was...
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
logansdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logansdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/05 at 7:02pm
Tech support contacted us today with a solution for the Vbscript error. To the best of our understanding, when we remove sales cart images to personalize our pages, apparently some of the code that is needed for proper functionality gets removed also. It appears that a possible solution is to remove the code for the images from the code view instead of the design view in frontpage 2003.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic