Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRe: Using one "Add to Cart" button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpapplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re: Using one "Add to Cart" button
    Posted: March/09/05 at 8:05am
The prior discussions on adding multiple items at the same time do not address my question. I want to add only one product to the shopping cart using one "add to cart" button, however I want the user to be able to choose which product number they would like to add from multiple product numbers. THis link may help...

Website Link

All of the radio buttons are associated with different product numbers. I only want to add one of these product to the shopping cart, but I want the user to be able to choose which one. I was wondering if there is a way to do this or not? Thanks again for any replies.

JT
cpapplus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpapplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/09/05 at 3:02pm
Nevermind, I was able to solve it myself.    I created a product database and then edited the Shop1.asp file. Now I only pass the part number and the quantity to Shop1.asp and then it pulls the rest of the product information from the product database. After it retrieves the information, it then continues on with Shop1.asp as it normally would without modification.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic