Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTax on Products in db

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimgub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tax on Products in db
    Posted: February/23/05 at 2:52pm
What is the sigificance of the "Taxed" field in the products.mdb database? Whether I check it or not, the product comes up as "Yes" in the Taxed? field in the CART.. it seems to be based on the SalesCart link only..

How do I get product-by-product taxes from the database, when I only have one/few SC links...

thx
Jim
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/07/05 at 5:07pm
If you are running SalesCart PRO, SQL or NET youc an do per-product tax as opposed to taxes defined in the database.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
jimgub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimgub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/09/05 at 6:21am
Will,

I'm not sure I follow your response... isn't the database where you set per-product taxes (or not).. my question is no matter what I designate in the database, the systen seems to override that and use whatever was hidden in the SC link itself...

I must be missing something..

thx
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic