Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedorder management plug in error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: order management plug in error
    Posted: January/27/05 at 11:20am
Hi, I am trying to use my online order management plug in at http://www.teasemetoys.com/online/default.asp and I received the following error when trying to manage my orders or any other function of the management plug in:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cc1'

Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.

/online/3_showall.asp, line 251

The error occurs when I choose my dates of retrieval and I hit the retrieve button.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny
MelodyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelodyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 11:15am
That error means that you trying to pull out information in a database table that doesn't exist.

If memory serves me correct, the database stores dates as mm/dd/yy but the Online Order system's default is mm/dd/yyyy. Get rid of the "20" from the year and it should work.
jenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/05 at 8:08pm
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it did not work.
MelodyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelodyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/05 at 11:19am
Well - that error means you are trying to view a field in the database that doesn't exist. Have you modified your shop.mdb file at all?
jenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/05 at 2:19pm
Yes, I did and it worked fine for a few days after that. Then all of the sudden it does not work anymore and my shop.mdb file is completely empty. Is there anyway to restore or fix that?
MelodyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelodyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/05 at 1:43pm
If your shop.mdb is empty and there aren't any records to pull up - that might be why you are getting the error.
If the database got erased without your knowing about it that would be something you need to take up with your server because something got reverted back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic