Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFirst use problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First use problem
    Posted: January/17/05 at 1:34pm
Ok Ive installed the extension and now am making a test site and go through the create menu do everything on it click finishand i get this error Sales cart source file not found! then underneathis the file path i specified with this addition \salescart\webs\salescart.gif then the ok button to click so i click it and I get Sales Cart Cannot continue check dream weaver/ultraDev Install root.
What happen? Im past my free support and Im stumpped as to whats happened Ive gone over it several times and same thing
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/05 at 9:29am
Welcome Aboard.

Make sure that you're pointing your Dreamweaver install path to C:\program files\macromedia\dreamweaver mx, etc.

Or wherever Dreamweaver is installed on your machine.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Bob Walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/05 at 8:19am
yeah i finally figured it out thank you. I didnt realize i was pointing it to the wrong directory
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic