Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToolbar error failed SalesCartAddin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lainnovation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toolbar error failed SalesCartAddin
    Posted: July/29/04 at 10:33pm
Someone please help me! I am new and have gone through many shopping carts just to end up in square 1 again.

I went through the problem where I could not get a response from my toolbar and fixed that one. Now, when I try to add a product, I get a box that says "SalesCart ToolBar Error: Method'' of object '' failed SalesCartAddin. When I did get one to work once, I get the small white box with an x in it. The pfd manual is pretty vague. If I get just get one item in, I'm sure I can figure out how to continue. Thank you for your help in advance. The only thing holding my site back is a shopping cart! Please make the migranes go away!
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/04 at 4:48pm
If you just purchased SalesCart please fill out a support ticket for this.

Thanks.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/04 at 5:09am
If you can't get the toolbar to work try inserting the salescart product link through fpage using the insert web component button. Scroll down to the second from bottom option which should be Additional Components- this will show you a text link to adding a salescart product. You should find that it brings up the product link dialogue straight off.

I found a few issues with the toolbar installation but used this method for ages- you can also cut and paste existing products and edit the properties.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic