Forum Home Forum Home > SalesCart: Cloud > SalesCart Cloud: General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Currency change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally McT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Currency change
    Posted: September/24/15 at 11:31am
Hi,

I'm trying to create my shop in facebook, and I've a few questions.

1) I'm based in the UK and I'm trying to change the currency from $ to £.
- I've changed the currency symbol in STORE settings but when I refresh   the Front End all my products are still in $ currency

2) I'm trying to remove the following text which appears below my Our Price in the front end.

Compare at: $ 12.00
You Save Over: 0 % OFF

3) Can you remove either Our Price or Final Price as they are two of the same.

4) Also, Is there anyway to move the keywords tags to below the description?

5) Is it possible to change the text 'Add to Sales Basket' to just 'Add to basket'

Many thanks. Ally
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/15 at 4:59pm
1. There is no current way to change the catalog manager's currency value as a user. We have changed/updated the database for your store so that it displays the £ symbol for the product.

2. To remove the MSRP coparison, edit the product and set the MSRP to 0 (zero). The comparison will be dropped if there is no MSRP.

3. Sorry, currently there is no way to do this, but we are working on updates that will allow you to do this via the CSS files.

4. Ok, I talked with our marketing and they agreed with you that this is a bug so it was fixed and the keywords are now at the bottom.

5. Sorry, currently there is no way to do this, but we are working on updates that will allow you to do this via the CSS files. This is actually a graphic so once the change happens you will be able to change the graphic or remove the words from the graphic or both.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/15 at 5:12pm
Your issue 2, has been detailed as KB#: 5633
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic