Forum Home Forum Home > SalesCart: Cloud > SalesCart Cloud: General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Store questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studiobekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Store questions
    Posted: September/06/15 at 1:21pm
1. Can't figure out how to change the main store photo
2. Can't figure out how to change the category photo
3. How do you integrate Paypal as the credit card processor?
4. Can't figure out the attributes. I assigned an attribute but when i go to the product in the store it won't allow me to select an attribute and it says I must select an attribute. What if I don't need attributes?
5. I deleted the default credit processing and it won't allow me to add a new one -- wth?

It took me FOREVER to find the LOAD button -- you should definitely consider making it bigger or more prominent.

Please respond. Thanks
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/15 at 11:55am
Hi Studiobekka:

It would be best for you to watch the videos as all of these topics are covered in the videos. I'm not sure what you mean by "main store photo". Can you tell us your facebook page or store ID...that might help?

Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvqwxo_28k4
Q2/Q4: Shows you how to change the category photos and how to work with attributes and what to do if you don't need attributes.

Q6/Q1: It also shows where the load button is and how the menus work. We believe by the main store photo you mean the department photo and everything is under one department and it shows you how to do that as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjjZbGbTnRM
Q3: It shows you how to setup PayPal

Q5: Once upon a time, the software allowed someone to have multiple credit card processing modes. Unfortunately, this was removed so you should not have been able to delete your processing mode settings at all. That sounds like a bug and we've had it fixed so you can no longer delete that like you were able to do.

Edited by admin - September/08/15 at 9:58am
livewarepub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livewarepub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/16 at 2:45pm
Is it possible to upload customer data to my store? I have an old shop.mdb file plus additional customer data from phone sales.

My store is embedded in my website. My Store ID is 504 and my SalesCartStore ID is 530
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/16 at 8:57pm
No currently there is no way to do that. Are you talking only about customer data or product data?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic