Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInventory Tracking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventory Tracking
    Posted: May/10/04 at 11:32am
Well among my other problems with Sales Cart, I have now confirmed that I'm not crazy and the cart inventory control has gone "wonky." I went to one of the dynamic product pages for a product that had 100 qty in stock, made a test purchase of 1 qty, and now the product's inventory quantity is -1. This is happening on all of the products.
:^(

Edited by Monomni
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/04 at 5:10pm
try attaching your product inventory database to a default page, meaning on that you haven't edited yet and see if you are still having the same issue.
Monomni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/04 at 7:22pm
I think that I've tracked down the problem... I ended up replacing some of the files from the original site/cart backup. Something in the del_inventory.inc file had gone bad apparently. Replacing that file seems to have solved the mystery.
Thanks though!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic