Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOptiond Pop Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macanudo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Optiond Pop Up
    Posted: May/06/04 at 3:07pm
I have a long list of options that are in my "include.htm" page and it just makes a mess trying to use it as Salescart intended. I would like to make a pop up that adds these values to the cart in refernce to the item they are ordered for. So, if I used the include as salescart has it,the list would be included in the area, the customer picks options and then adds all to the cart. Has anyone been able to do a pop up that will do this? Sorry for the long question, but this will be the end of work if I can get it to go.
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/04 at 6:13pm
Using pop-up windows would only complicated things. But I've seen it done with some really savvy ASP programming. Basically the pop-up window would need to do form posts to the 'parent' window from the child window.

To do this what you would need to do is have hidden form-field on the parent page that does a <input type="hidden" name="option" value="<%request.form("variable")%>">

The child windows will basically do a post to the hidden field in the parent window.

This would be the concept. It can get pretty complicated.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic