Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsalescart pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salescart pro
    Posted: January/31/07 at 8:35am
I'm looking for help with adding somes fields to the checkout part of salescart pro. When a customer orders an item and adds comments about the item nowhere in the checkout pages does it show the comments the customer added. The customer Then calls us on the phone because they are worried that we did not get the comments. It is very frustrating for them. Can anyone do this job form me and let me know the cost.

Mike
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/07 at 9:38am
It shows up on the view page and it also shows up on the customers email. I'm looking at both pages now in the code. Key is the customer must click on the the "modify" for that item to save the contents.
delex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/07 at 7:06pm
When a customer is checking what they ordered the comments should be on the comfirmation page. The page "view" is the screen you initially type in the comments. As the customer orders they have no idea the comments are saved until they check their e-mail.

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic