Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshipping calculation not using myups.csv

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmoffett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shipping calculation not using myups.csv
    Posted: November/30/06 at 11:23pm
I have used the online shipping configuration page within the shipping plugin to use only UPS as a shipping carrier, and I have downloaded the .csv file from the UPS website, but my shipping rates are still being pulled from the Look-Shipping table within the shop.mdb database. What do I need to do to get it to use the UPS rates?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/07 at 4:37pm
You have to replace the shipping2.asp file.
b-wizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b-wizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/07 at 3:35pm
I too am having this problem (but with SQL version).

my shipping2.asp has been replaced, but i still cannot get the shipping rates from myUPS.csv, they are still coming from the database. Is there something that i need to do to tell it to use the csv?

Edited by b-wizzle
b-wizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b-wizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/07 at 4:40pm
Nevermind, i got it. SalesCart couldn't find the csv because it lives in a non-default directory.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/07 at 9:40am
You tell is what directory and the name of the csv file in the UPS realtime shipping configuration.

Rereading the first post, the UPS rates do NOT look at the Look-Shipping table. The UPS rates pull from the rate database.
jimgub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimgub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/09 at 9:37am
I am having the same problem. Where do you get the (new) shipping2.aspx file from? I haven't found anywhere in the documentation mentioning it's even needed..

thx
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic