Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMulti choices limited selections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpstateGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi choices limited selections
    Posted: October/19/06 at 2:49pm
I have a product that has 7 flavors, customer must choose 3 of the 7 flavors. And to complicate this they could choose 2 or more of the same flavor. What is the best way to display this? I am using a database but I think for the few items I have that have these types of choices I should not try to use the dynamic include.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/06 at 4:38pm
I think something this complex you probably need to Javascript it out and include the javascript'ed file with the options. This is the way we have done this in the past. We did some golf club sites where, you input your weight, height, and it starts trying to come up with the best club as you continue your input.
UpstateGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpstateGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/06 at 9:21am
Could you send me the URLs to a couple of these sites so that I could look at what you did to solve this problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic