Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPublish web from Frontpage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmoffett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Publish web from Frontpage
    Posted: October/16/06 at 9:41pm
I'm trying to publish my salescart web from within Frontpage, rather than using FTP software. When I enter my domain name and it asks for my username and password, what do I enter? When I enter the username and password (found within the email entitled "FTP Instructions for your Hosting Account") that I use for my FTP software, the box pops right back up.
qrsystems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qrsystems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/06 at 6:33pm
you must first install frontpage extension on your server. Pls consult your ISP for that. Your ISP must also alow you to create a user name and password for publishing to your website. Whatever password and username you created there is what you will use on your frontpage application.
jmoffett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmoffett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/06 at 10:14pm
I'm hosted with ComCity, so the extensions shouldn't be the problem.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/06 at 9:29am
Unfortunately FP extension fall on and off all the time...its a feature of FrontPage. Its why we give you the ability to control it via your control panel.

Go up to your control panel and press the "reinstall" button for the FrontPage extensions. Wait 45 minutes and try again...it that doesn't work, your going to need to call support at 1-866-636-5551 so they can try something more "extensive"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic