Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKeep getting these emails fromSalesCart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keep getting these emails fromSalesCart
    Posted: October/07/06 at 12:37am
"
Domain: www.jdigitalproduction.com
Product: shipservice
Serial: ****-*****-****-*****-ASO468
Usage End Date: 11/5/2006

Contact SalesCart to renew.
"

Huh?
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/06 at 4:51pm
The shipping service is currently the only service SalesCart sells. Its $60 per year. Once 11/5/02 arrives, your "real-time" shipping rates will stop unless you reorder the shipping plugin off the SalesCart website.
JasonJolliff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/06 at 9:05am
I don't understand. You mean the real-time shipping rates from who? USPS? I thought that I purchased the code and that it connects to USPS for the rates...not you guys. I don't believe this was ever explained (the renewal fee) when I upgraded to SCPro5 last year. I have been using your products since late 90's and have never received this email before. Is this something new that was incorporated into the latest software releases?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/06 at 10:34am
The shipping plugin was switched to the Shipping service plugin in 2003 because the shipping companies kept switching things.    Sometimes the plugin would literally be obsolete in two months....the only thing we could do is switch it to a service so we could make changes at a moments notice to some things.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic