FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReceipt1.asp Error?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Receipt1.asp Error?!
    Posted: July/31/06 at 3:54pm
Sounds like the version you have is incorrect its just one revision back. This was later change after KB 5468. Only the View1.asp was changed as I can determine.
jason2004 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/06 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by mike mike wrote:

I have received the view1.asp you PM'd me and as I suspected its wrong and is not the most up-to-date version supplied in the fix.

Your bottom rows should look like this:

<%
     Session("CheckoutSubtotal") = (discountarray(2))
     Set SimpleAdo = Nothing
     Set RS = Nothing
%>

Hi Mike,
I appreciate your time in reviewing file that I have sent to you. And I’m very thankful for your observation. I don’t have any reason to waste your and my time. We got 2 times same KB 5468 fix, and in both view1.asp files the last line was:
<%
     Session("CheckoutSubtotal") = grandtotal
     Set SimpleAdo = Nothing
     Set RS = Nothing
%>
Now I’m having doubts about the rest of files that we have received from you guys: shop1, receipt1, receipt2, confirm2.

How can I send to you KB5468.zip file for your review?

Thank you.

SalesCart Pro 5, FP, Windows 2003
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/06 at 8:54am
I have received the view1.asp you PM'd me and as I suspected its wrong and is not the most up-to-date version supplied in the fix.

Your bottom rows should look like this:

<%
     Session("CheckoutSubtotal") = (discountarray(2))
     Set SimpleAdo = Nothing
     Set RS = Nothing
%>
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/06 at 5:13pm
The fix works....You have not applied it correctly. It has nothing to do with receipt1.asp. The problem is you have not changed view1.asp as well as part of the fix....you have only changed some of the pages in the fix.
jason2004 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/06 at 5:08am
The latest code change applied to alleviate the issue with the rare instance where the order total is not calculated correctly or changed during the checkout in SalesCart Pro 5 on receipt1.asp page (explained in KB 5468) is producing error message:

“Your Shopping Cart Contents Have Changed
Start the Checkout Process over!”

We have applied fix 5468 with no success. Per suggestion at Forum we are using old receipt1.asp page from SalesCart 3.0, and we are not getting error message anymore.

Can you please provide us with the latest receipt1.asp page but without “Subtotal has changed” option since it is obvious that there is a problem with this code, or can you please explain to us how to remove this without breaking the rest of the receipt.asp code?

If CLng(subtotal) <> CLng(Session("CheckoutSubtotal")) Then
     'Subtotal has changed
             ErrorURL = "Errorpage.asp?ErrorMsg=Your Shopping Cart Contents Have Changed<br>Start the Checkout Process over!"
             Response.Redirect (ErrorURL)
             Response.End
     End If

We are concerned that the SalesCart 3.0 receipt1.asp might be obsolete and would prefer to use the latest one since we are using SalesCart Pro 5.

Thank you.

Edited by jason2004
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic