FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked404 Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 404 Error
    Posted: July/14/06 at 10:07am
Is the file /cgi-bin/shop1.asp there? Perhaps you have built your shopping cart on a subweb like /myshoppingcart/cgi-bin/shop1.asp. If so, it might not really be there and your have to point your product link to the "subwebed" checkout path.
kdonovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdonovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/13/06 at 6:07pm
You'll see this if ASP pages aren't enabled on your server. By default, they're not on W2K3 servers. Is that what kind of server you're using? Do other ASP pages work?
swright4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swright4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/06 at 4:00pm
I'm trying to add products to my webpage. When I click to add a product link everything looks like it is fine, but when I test it by clicking on the Add to Cart button I get a 404 - File not found error.

Can anyone help????
Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic