Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCategory limit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wscharen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Category limit?
    Posted: June/07/06 at 9:41am
I have just entered the 11th category for my company products. Now the 11th product category will not display in the default.asp page (within the 'Choose a Product Category' area. I have double checked and the catagory and the items still exist in the database. My guess is when the database is read it will only read 10 categories. Does anyone know where or what I need to change?

Thank you in advance.
wscharen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wscharen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/06 at 9:48am
Found it!

Repeat1__numRows = 20
Repeat1__index = 0
Products1_numRows = Products1_numRows + Repeat1__numRows

I changed the code to =20 above in the snibblet of code and now it works. I see so many postings out here that never seem to have a resolution posted. So I thought that I would post this one out here for someone else just in case.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/06 at 8:36am
Good post. What page are you changing for this?
wscharen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wscharen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/06 at 8:48am
The code is in the subdirectory /mall. The file is called default.asp. In my version the code line that needed to be changed was line number 19.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/06 at 8:55am
Thanks.   

That bit of code is written with the Dreamweaver Server Behavoirs and so its probably a hardwired default for repeated regions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic