Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to set up FirstPay.net

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to set up FirstPay.net
    Posted: May/03/06 at 5:39pm
My merchant set me up with FirstPay.net. Does anybody know how to get a gateway set up for this? I notice that it is not listed on the options either for the gateway set up.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/06 at 12:13pm
Never heard of this gateway. Looked at their website and there isn't even any published specifications on how to integrate 3rd party shopping carts. Are you sure they even support the ability to use 3rd party shopping carts? Some merchant service companies have completely closed systems. You have to use their credit card processing, their gateway and their shopping cart whether you like it or not. Others have open gateway API's --- but they usually publish these on their website to encourage shopping carts to connect. In addition, still others allow you to use their merchant services and even though they may "by default" choose their gateway, you can just request a common gateway like AuthorizeNet and they just hook up with them.

In fact, its hard nowadays for a merchant service provider to not support AuthorizeNet, its pretty much a standard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic