Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedORDER MANAGEMENT SECURITY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ab220ab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ORDER MANAGEMENT SECURITY
    Posted: March/08/06 at 6:24pm
order management does not have user name and password. It can be accessed easily by enyone by going to:

http://www.domainname.com/administer/administer.asp. Is that only on my site or that how it is. What whoul be the solution. The way i protect it now is by going to properties of folder administer and unchecking "allow scripts to be run" but then i can not accessed it my self
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/06 at 9:49am
Not sure what you mean...?

First problem though: We do not distribute a file at /administer/administer.asp. So thats not our file. So if someone is getting in at that file, then they must have hacked into your server and created that file and put it in a folder we do not create.

The order management does not have a file called administer.asp at all. The product management does have such a file. For the product management, you need to secure those files yourself. You can secure them by putting them in a folder of your choice, renaming the files, and adding folder-level password protection to them via your ISP's control panel.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic