Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedModify product tracking - "affiliates"?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modify product tracking - "affiliates"?
    Posted: December/03/05 at 8:22pm
OK...here's what I hope to do. First of all let me say that I love SalesCart. I've had it for years but just purchased the update (v.5) and am really excited about exploiting it's potential. I've already implemented the system for about 4 clients and everything is working very well...lotsa power!

Anyway, I basically have vendors that supply me with DVDs to sell on a consignment type basis. I would like the ability to perhaps add another type of "affiliate" called a "vendor" in the affiliate section of the website. Here's the thing though, I want to give them the ability to track THEIR products that they gave me to sell. I want them to be able to view ALL of their products that sell without the use of an affiliate LINK.

Understand? Is this possible? If not, how can I go about having this customization done? It seems like it would be relatively simple...but I'm no programmer.

Will? Anybody...? Your help (and your product) are greatly appreciated.

(MASKED) www.GoodIndie.com
(NOT MASKED)http://www.jdigitalproduction.com/mall/store.asp

Jason Jolliff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic