Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP!! payment2.asp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!! payment2.asp
    Posted: September/05/05 at 10:17am
Used salescart for years, just upgraded and writing new site.

Ok heres the thing, type in your stuff on details1.asp, go through shipping fine and then I come to payment page, now when I test this sometimes the detials come up in the billing section ie. its retained the information, and then sometimes it dosent, even if I dont make a change, it seems intermittent, am I going mad, is it my pc or is this a prob

thanks de
xxxxx
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/05 at 9:59am
Are you on a Windows 2003 server? Or do you use FrontPage 2003?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
debsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/05 at 12:39pm
Hi Techno

I use front page 2003 and I am not sure I host with com city who write the software so one would think its whatever is needed to run it she smiles

any clues
deb
xxxx
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/05 at 2:26pm
Techno Geek
debsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/05 at 3:24pm
wow thanks thats fixed it

brill
deb
xxxx
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/05 at 1:23am
Will,

And how does this help if I don't have frontpage extensions then?

My shipping is a total pile of £$*& cos sometimes Salescart will pick up the shipping costs and sometimes it won't- if YOUR software is having a funny turn it costs ME $20 for shipping.

This is a joke- out of the 7 options available it's not even possible to get the easiest one working reliably.

Just because frontpage CAN use extensions it would be nice if salescart didn't have to rely on them to work properly- most of the hosts I talk to don't offer frontpage extensions because they are Cr*p- their words NOT mine.

Things like building with including pages is a bit slack if you ask me- it doesn't add anything to the software it's just an easy shortcut. I had to spend an hour cutting and pasting out the included page- where did it say before I bought the order management plugin that I needed extensions to use it easily, out of the box- errr, no where!

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/05 at 9:25am
The important thing is that FrontPage is causing the issue as explained by debsy. I don't think what you're describing is related to this issue.
Techno Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic