FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone using Oanda?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JasonJolliff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone using Oanda?
    Posted: October/07/06 at 12:40am
Yeah...I got it. Thank you
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/06 at 2:59pm
Run the wizard and create a blank cart with and without OANDA, you will see it simply edits a piece of text in the view1.asp page.
JasonJolliff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/06 at 2:04pm
Hey Andy, did you ever get this working? I have an existing SalesCart Pro website with tons of customizations but I recently decided that I wanted to encorporate OANDA functionality. I don't want to have to do go through the SalesCart plugin setup process though (it's not working right now anyway) in case I get a setting wrong or something. Anyway, there's got to be somewhere in the code where I can just enter the username. Have you found this to be true?

Thanks.

PS. SalesCart guys feel free to jump in anytime here...haha

Thanks again...love the product (after 7 years)
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/05 at 2:48am
Hi,

I'm looking to extend my business a bit. At the moment I'm just concentrating on UK business but I have been getting a lot of enquiries from the rest of Europe as well as our cousins in the english speaking world :)

I have looked at the Oanda system and it looks pretty tip top- just wondering if anyone has had any experience of this system?

Cheers
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic