Forum LockedCan’t figure out the QTYButton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can’t figure out the QTYButton
    Posted: July/28/05 at 2:51pm
I pm'ed you of what I think the problem is along with a possible solution. You may want to give it a try.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
CindyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/05 at 10:05am
On the above topic with the buttons not showing up. I just put the pictures in the same folder with the product pages and this solved the problem. Do the product pages have to be in the mall folder for other things to work? I have a lot of product pages and would like to separate them out in folders. I tried putting a product page back in the mall folder and then trying the add to cart button and I still got the error page not found.
CindyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/05 at 9:04am
That was the problem. Thanks. Now when I click on the add to cart button I get an error page. Do you know what the problem might be with this?

Thanksm
Cindy
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/05 at 4:44pm
Is the product page in the /mall directory or in a different location?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
CindyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/05 at 2:41pm
I can't figure out how to get the QTYButton and ADDButton pictures to show up on the website. Any suggestions? I've tried recalculating hyperlinks and verifying the database.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic