Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFree shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heb111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free shipping
    Posted: January/10/05 at 9:02am
Happy New Year!
I have a problem here.
I have the free shipping set up to false. I put the figure of 5000000000 purchase to get a free shipping (just in case). It just keeps coming up randomly. But it doesn't end there. When the customer goes ahead and finish the order, the payment doesn't go through, and I receive a confirmation that the order was complete. I go to Verisign and there is no record of the payment.

Please Help!!!
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/05 at 9:42am
What SC version are you running?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
heb111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heb111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/05 at 8:45pm
Sorry, I got disconnected of my e-mails while I was changing internet providers.
Anyway, I thought that changing the figure to 50000000 for getting free shipping did solve the problem.
I hadn't gotten any more like that until today. My stomach just dropped. I have salescart pro.

This is a bookstore on-line for an institution. We also have used this for donations on-line. The sites are set up as subwebs. Do you think that the engine is sometimes looking at a global.asa different than the one inside the subweb?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic