Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShipping Plug-In

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rce7144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Plug-In
    Posted: September/08/04 at 8:20am
I cannot get the shipping plug-in to work. I followed the shipping manual word for word. We bought the salescart a year ago and I have not been able to get support ... even for the FREE? 30 days. What's up with that? I think after a year I should be entitled to some help. I am this error after the Credit Card Tranaction.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ea'

Syntax error

/cgi-bin/CTp.asp, line 58

Response.Write(#@~^CgAAAA==~:nGkY`IS,LQMAAA==^#~@)
---------------^

Anybody able to help?
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/04 at 11:38am
Originally posted by rce7144 rce7144 wrote:

We bought the salescart a year ago and I have not been able to get support ... even for the FREE? 30 days. What's up with that? I think after a year I should be entitled to some help.

SalesCart support is free for the first 60 days. I'm sorry, you've waited too long to get free support.

Restore CTP.asp on your website and see if that error message goes away first.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
rce7144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rce7144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/04 at 12:55pm
Will,
Actually, I didn't wait too long ... I tried to get tech support with in the first 30 days when we bought the salescart and the shipping plug-in, but I had a very dificult time getting the support and being able to reach a tech. The shipping never did work correctly. So, We decided to charge our customers shipping after the product shipped. Now a year has gone by and we would like to get the shipping working like it should and we should get what we have already paid for. I tried calling sales and tech support, but just like a year ago ... I cannot get anyone. I would be more than happy if someone would work with me through e-mail or on this forum to get the shipping working correctly.
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/04 at 1:25pm
I'm sorry, I'm having a difficult time understanding that you can't reach anyone. Given the fact that we're all answering phone calls here constantly. What number did you try to reach? Did you ever fill out a support ticket?

Even if we weren't able to answer your phone call (happens) you still can fill out a support ticket. The ticket is inserted in our database and we handle once we get to it (usually the same day). We'll often call when there is a need for it.

Even if we were to support you on this issue, you still need to follow our support request procedures to get support. I should add that the shipping plug-in is running on a new version so you're welcome to purchase that and we would support you on that if it doesn't work.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic