Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFrontpage 2003 issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frontpage 2003 issue
    Posted: September/01/04 at 4:31am
I have recently upgraded from Fpage2002 to the current version 2003.

If you are using this yourself you will know that a new formatting option for graphics has been included. These dynamic web templates are quite a handy feature. However, I have found an issue with these templates and salescart- it's not very serious but it is annoying.

Don't setup a dynamic template for the viewable salescart pages in the CGIBIN directory- for some reason the coding for the dynamic templates appears to interfere with the working of salescart.

Product pages work fine with dynamic templates it's just the CGI BIN ones that have issues.

Not a big issue but this might help you if you are using this kind of template :)

(I have been playing around with this and have fixed the problem- dynamic templates REALLY DO affect things so just insert your header and footer images as normal).

If you want to check out the site this issue was related to go here:

http://www.signsupports.co.uk

I'm not too up there with the really techincal parts of Salescart but graphics are something I might be able to help you with. For example I have a full set of button templates which can be modified with different colours and backgrounds- if you want to move away from the standard Scart icons give me a shout :)

Edited by Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic