Forum Home Forum Home > Marketplace > Third Party Mod Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Payment Gateway Integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turajb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payment Gateway Integration
    Posted: August/27/04 at 9:10am
What is required to have another payment gateway added to this shopping cart? We have a client who wishes to use this shopping cart with our payment gateway ('http://www.plugnpay.com').

In addition, we would like to be be included as a standard payment gateway option through this cart & listed on the site as a supported payment gateway.

Please post reply to forum.

Thanks,

James T.

Edited by turajb
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/04 at 9:34am
Hi James, generally we would need to have a few customers request the integration before we can implement your API on to our shopping cart.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
timshido View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timshido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/05 at 6:02pm
I am working with several customers who want to use paradata http://paradata.com.
What needs to be done to get an API for it? I think paradata is a much larger company then the one James mentioned and know that if the API were available that many would use it (current and future sales cart users).
valesremedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valesremedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/05 at 6:51am
I too am working with a partner who uses strictly paradata.

Comcity quoted me $1500 to create the extension. I feel more people need to ask for this.

timshido View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timshido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/05 at 6:59am
It's good to know that their are a few of us out there that would like to see this extension. Sorry to about the quote you got Hugo. $1500 seems to be way too pricey. I'll keep praying for a solution that does not drive myself and others to another shopping cart system.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/11 at 6:25pm
Never heard of Paradata and the website you point to is gone. I assume they are out of business?

This is why we don't like to rush out to support every payment gateway out there as it can just strand out customers on a gateway that goes away.

Edited by admin - July/21/11 at 6:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic