Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAbsolute Amount Discount in Dynamic Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisredco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Absolute Amount Discount in Dynamic Site
    Posted: August/12/04 at 6:44pm
I'm just starting to try and get my way around the Product Management Plug-in and O'm confused about the discount pricing issue. Obviously in a static site (what I have now), individual product quantity discounts live in each product's SalesCart link. On the dynamic site, the product link diesn't work the same way on the more.asp page, etc. How can I specify different discounts for each product (absolute, not percentage) in the dynamic site templates?
PamC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PamC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/04 at 11:49am
Did you get an answer to your question?

It's my understanding that with the way the Product Management Plug-in works, it is either all or nothing. Either all the products receive quantity discounts or none of them do.
chrisredco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisredco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/04 at 7:16am
I got a cryptic answer from someone that is a little beyond my understanding of setting up the system. I don't mind everything having to have a discount structure, I'm just not sure how one actually sets up each items to have it's own specific absolute discount structure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic