Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdd to cart button not functioning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add to cart button not functioning
    Posted: July/14/04 at 8:33am
Using SC in FP2003 I have added products to multiple pages but none of them are adding anything to my cart. It just reloads the respective page. When I specify a quanity is resets it to 1. When clicking on view cart there is either nothing in the cart or a ablank item value and when I click on proceed to check out i get the error message that the session has expired. I have uninstalled reinstalled multiple times checked all folder permisions in Fp and on the server itself it appears no data is being passed from the add cart to the shop1.asp Products page is just being reloaded.
erics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/04 at 9:44am
Actually found the resolution.. On the server I had to manually add the user account IUSR_ to the folder and set properties for that account in addition to the admin and everyone properties.
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/15/04 at 11:01am
Yes, you do have to add the IUSER to allow your website visitors to add items in their cart. The product page reloading issue sounds like the PostPone feature. FYI.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic