Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIncorrect Order SubTotal Dollar Amount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJTackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incorrect Order SubTotal Dollar Amount
    Posted: June/11/04 at 3:47pm
I've gotten this a few times already (approx 15 out of 2000 or so orders). Some orders are not added correctly and the customer is undercharged. Odd thing is the sales tax is correct for the order even though the subtotal charged is not. Since I can't repeat/recreate this error I can't find what the problem is. Could the customer hit the back button too quickly or when the page hasn't loaded completely and screwing up the item math????

Any suggestions????

(Great site and excellent idea to use a forum board. The old way was real tuff to get around. I like this new forum board already!!!! :) )

PS: I'm running Salescart Pro v3.82 on IIS5.0

Edited by NJTackle
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/04 at 8:45am
There is a fix for this issue. It seems to only happen with a select group only. You can fill out a support ticket, make sure that you mention you need view1.asp and shipping2.asp and we'll send it to you.

I want to add that this Fix is provided as-is. since you are running version 3.

Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Ginostylz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginostylz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/04 at 11:40pm
I get this too.
I don't know about the tax part, but 15 problems in 2000 orders sounds right.

I am running salescart SQL 5
Prather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/06 at 8:51am
I need this fix, but it looks like you changed to paid support. How can I get it? I'm having the same problem of some orders coming up with tax only as the total.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/06 at 10:01am
We provide fixes free of charge for the "life" of the version. Once the version is out of date, we do not provide any support on it any longer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic