Forum Home Forum Home > SalesCart: Cloud > SalesCart Cloud: General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connection Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connection Error
    Posted: May/24/18 at 12:56pm
Connection Error! Err#5: Nullable object must have a value.

I have watched your available videos. I have followed step-by-step. I have spent nearly two hours trying to connect SalesCart to my personal Facebook page. I have jiggled all possible permissions. I have a store# (10210339674083018) that's currently useless to me! You told me to set up a FB store first so I did that, yet when I click on "Use Now" there is an option to set up a store - perhaps that's what I should have done! Your claim to quick set-up is not ringing true to me right now! I can't even find anything in your knowledge base that comes up when I search for "error" or "Connection error". Now what do you propose I do?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/18 at 4:59am
Hi, we don't have stores that go up to 10210339674083018???
Can you give me the link to your Facebook page? This will allow us to find you in our database.

There have been a lot of issues with Facebook after all the problems they had in the news and they have shut off a lot of good apps because they really were caught off guard with their privacy issues.
thewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/18 at 1:40pm
facebook.com/icanlearnmusic

I finally found where I had connected the app to my Facebook profile, but it wasn't under "Apps and Websites" - it was under their category of "Business integrations". Not exactly where I was looking for it.

My problem now is that my FB page (The WAVE) where I want to use SalesCart is not allowing the tab to be created and I keep getting an error there.

So in summary, SalesCart is downloaded to my personal profile, but I cannot use it on the business page to which I need to connect it.

I appreciate whatever help you can provide!
Thanks!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/18 at 12:51pm
There are a bunch of FP websites that come up when we search the wave. Please give us the exact url such as The wave and your name in a PM. You can do that only to us via a private message.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/18 at 12:53pm
Also, it won't work on your personal page. It has to be on a business page. That is pretty much step 1 or 2 of the video and instructions after installing it. Also, during the SalesCart install, it wants you to select your business page.

You have to build a business page! You really would not want it anyway else. A business page is special for security reasons without divulging who you are unless you want to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic