FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTimeout settings for Order Management

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeout settings for Order Management
    Posted: May/18/04 at 11:40am
We would make that change for you. You can visit our support section and fill out a work order request to have your session time out increased.
Kent DeSautel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent DeSautel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/04 at 6:08pm
Can I change this setting, or does ComCity have to change this for me since you are hosting my site?

Thanks,

Kent
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/04 at 4:45pm
You need to change the session time out on the server. The default is 20 minutes for .asp page sessions.
Kent DeSautel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent DeSautel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/04 at 10:27am
Is it possible to extend the time limits when using the Order Management webpage so that it doesn't timeout after a short period of inactivity which results in having to re-enter your username and password.

Also.... is it possible to extend the time limits for the shopping cart for the customers. I have had numerous customer reports who have received timeout errors during the checkout process. I am assuming they are taking to long to key in all of thier shipping and billing info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic