Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Express
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is WordPress not available to Express Users?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is WordPress not available to Express Users?
    Posted: January/06/16 at 5:00pm
Hi. SalesCart Cloud for WordPress is a free WordPress plugin. SalesCloud cloud is 100% cloud based solution thus allowing the same products to display on an html-based website, CMS, an iPhone, a Pinterest page, or a Facebook page all simultaneously at the same time. If you change a price or a description, it instantly changes everywhere.   

The best way to work with WordPress is to use the free SalesCart Cloud plugin and migrate from the Express version to the Cloud version. I'll send you a PM so we can talk to you more about it. The really cool thing is once you have your products on Cloud, no matter what comes after WordPress or Facebook, you products and store will be instantly able to be viewable in that next "thing", so you will never have to worry about upgrading again.
Encoder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Encoder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/16 at 3:52pm
I am a current SalesCart Express user with an HTML based site. I would like to migrate my site to WordPress, but I see that WordPress is not an option on my site builders menu. Is the WordPress install not an option for Express users? If that's the case, I have no problem converting my account to a comparable current SalesCart version, but I can't find any information on what, how or where. How do I get someone to contact me so that I can find out what options are available?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic