Forum LockedIssues with Mac Users with my cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues with Mac Users with my cart
    Posted: May/10/04 at 8:10am
Ah, I was assuming that you had that correct. Well I'm happy that it is working and it wasn't an issue with the Mac
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Kent DeSautel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent DeSautel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/04 at 1:47pm
I think I found the problem.....

During setup I keyed in the path to my Secure SSL Checkout Path with my Slashes "\" pointing the wrong way.

for Example...

I had https:\\www.globalprintsupply.com\

Instead of https://www.globalprintsupply.com/

Once I changed it and uploaded the changes it seems to work fine on Mac machines.

Thanks,

Kent
GreatWeb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreatWeb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/04 at 12:17pm
It could be an SSL certificate related issue. Some are not supported by certain browsers and others require the most current browser to work.

Try having him complete the transaction process without switching to https and see it if works. If it does then we know what the problem is.
Kent DeSautel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent DeSautel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/04 at 3:13pm
I am receiving emails from various customers who are reporting that they are experiancing problems completing the checkout process on my site.

In visiting with them it appears they run into problems at the point when they are moving from the "View Order" screen and as soon as they click on the "Checkout Now Button" they receive a HTTP 404 File Not Found error.

This is right at the point where they would be moving over to the Secure Page on the website.... so I'm guessing this is part of the problem.

After visiting with one customer I called a friend of mine who has both Mac Machines and Windows.... and he had the same problems on his Mac machines .... but when he tried it on his windows machine the shopping cart worked fine.

His mac machines are running OS 8.6 all the way upto OS 10.33

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kent DeSautel

www.globalprintsupply.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic