Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart NET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDynamic products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynamic products
    Posted: March/19/07 at 8:43am
I have a dynamic Products database w/ around 200 products. Is there a way to give quantity discounts to each individual product? Can't do it by % because each item has a different discount.
drafting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/07 at 6:40pm
Create a column in your database that is for the discount and what number to discount after. Just reference that column in the salescart bot.
ShaneS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/07 at 9:25am
I am unsure what the salescart bot is? I see no reference to that in the files.
I can add to the DB without issue, but how/where to impliment that is another question?
drafting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drafting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/07 at 4:25pm
I guess what I mean is the Sales Cart product link. Open up the product link and go to the Discount Tab. Just reference the discount in that tab like you reference the part number and price in the general tab.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic